Please collect the admission kit at the school office or alternatively, you can download the form online and submit the same in the school office within 7 working days.
The duly filled admission form along with the relevant documents should be submitted at the school office during working hours (9.30 A.M to 2 PM)
- Attested Photocopy of birth certificate (for Pre-Nursery to Grade 1).
- Grade 2 and above a photocopy of marks card of the latest examination of present class.
- A copy of the Identification Proof of any one (Passport, Aadhar, Pan Card).
Along with the Registration form, please collect information about the Proficiency test conducted for that class.
Proficiency test shall be conducted on the school premises. The students will be notified if they qualify for the admission at Vinayaka Public School.
NOTE: Registration and submission of the application form does in no way guarantee admission.
Once the admission is granted, the following documents along with the necessary fees need to be submitted to complete the admission within 7 days of announcement.
- Attested copy of birth certificate to be submitted in case of admission for Pre-primary and Grade 1.
- Original birth certificate needs to be brought for scrutiny at the time of admission.
- Original passed TC from the previous school (For Grade 2 & above).
- Photocopy of final marks card / latest examination of the present class.
- Passport size photographs – 2 Nos.
- Passport size photos of mother and father.
- A copy of photo Identification Proof with Originals (Originals would be returned after verification. Aadhar card,Passport ID could br produced for the child and the parents).